Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Key Competency - Managing Self ll Probability

Talofa Bloggers

Today our class is focusing on our Key Competencies. Our aim was to stay on task and see how much progress we make for maths in one maths block. This should set the standard for how much work we complete each time we have numeracy.

Our two learning intentions were:
WALT: 1. Show how much progress we can make in one maths session
2. Articulate what we are learning about.

I completed my whole presentation within this maths block, something that helped what moving away from friends that distract you or even things that do too. What I learnt is that time can go way more quickly then you think so using your time wisely is something I will continue to do..


Here is my maths work...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.