Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Reflection 2016

2015 taught me a lot of things including how to take care of situations that can damage your friendship. Simply by using your W.I.T.S. Each letter in this word has a meaning W= Walk Away I= Ignore it T= Talk about it and S= Seek help. By using your W.I.T.S your communicating with others in a simple way.

What I’m looking forward to in 2016 is learning how to be a role model for 2017. What I mean is next year I’m going to be a year eight and who knows if i’ll be chosen to be a prefect. Practising the 3 r’s will probably help me, meaning Responsibility Respect and Role Model.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne
    I wanted to say WOW! That was fantastic, I havent read these kind of fabulous writing since year 5. I especially love the bit where you said, "Using your W.I.T.S can help with friendship." I also love the goals you have set for this year and next year, like to do the three R's but mostly to be a roll model. Biggest of luck completing your goals for this year and next year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.