Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

A Trip To San Diego Zoo, NOT


WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
About how excited I was to hear that I was going to the Zoo, It was really only a website, How the Website really sucked/ boring.
3. Body Paragraph 2
Learning about animals, What was disappointing about it.
4. Body Paragraph 3
Zoo websites can be fun sometimes but not always.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo

We’re going on a trip to the Zoo. At Least that’s what I thought,  A virtual Zoo really I don’t know if you would even call it a Zoo, Online animal sounds, online animal information Seriously! Wouldn't you wan't to go to the Zoo to see real life animals?

Introduction Rubric
1234
HookMy introduction is boring.
It is difficult to read.
My introduction is easy to read and has some interest for my audience.My audience is hooked into my subject, it grabs their interest so they feel like they want to read more.When someone reads my introduction they are left feeling intrigued. They can't wait to read more.
OrientationMy introduction does not tell the reader what my writing is going to be about.My audience has some idea about what I am writing about.My audience is clear what I am writing about.My introduction lets the reader know the direction and purpose of my writing.
This task was about A Virtual trip to the Zoo. We also had to plan our paragraphs in order making sure we were sticking to one main idea. We had to write a paragraph and then we had to write another with the same meaning. Hope you enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.