Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

Schools out

Image result for happy school holidays

As I wait for the right moment to yell as loud as I can, trying to hold on to it. Then finally our principal Mr Burt gives us the the signal to Yell out Happy holidays. If your wondering what in the world i’m talking about it’s the time of the year again when we have a school break as we call it the school holidays.

I know right the school holidays, how exciting. This is the end of Term 2 at my school Pt England so that means we get to take two weeks off from school. Well any ways today is Friday and it’s the last day of school. All the kids around our community get to take a break off from school just chill axing with friends and family for two whole weeks. I'm going to tell you what im getting up to these school holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.