Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Sister is turning 20

Guess what? Tomorrow is my big sisters birthday and she is turning 20. Her name is Chantelle and here is a little story about what I think of her.


Chantelle Chantelle Chantelle!!! Chantelle my sister is the best she’s a great mum. There's too many talents that I can't name them all. Even though she growls me sometimes she still loves me. I just wanna say you mean the world to me only a heart as dear as yours would dear would give so unselfishly. The many things you have done, like all the times you were there to let me know deep down inside how much you really care. Even though I might not say how much I appreciate you. Richly blessed is how I feel when I have a sister just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.